Student Ministry Pastor (Full-Time)
Job Description: To oversee, strengthen, develop and administer youth ministry of the church and to assist in various church ministries.
Qualifications: The candidate should be a maturing Christian and should have experienced a sense of God’s call in Christian ministry. The candidate should be professionally trained in Christian ministry or in the process of receiving relevant training. The candidate should subscribe to the Baptist faith and doctrine.
- Born or grew up in North America.
- Friendly, energetic, love to work with youth and have a compassion for building up God’s people.
- Related youth/children experiences.
- Gifted in teaching and shepherding.
- Ability to envision, make plan, organize and execute programs.
Responsibilities: The Student Ministry Pastor will be responsible and report to the English Pastor.
- Serve as an overseer and administrator of the youth small group ministry.
- Provide leadership in the development of the youth small group ministry.
- Coordinate with other ministerial staff and/or ministry directors to provide materials and ideas for youth program and related activities.
- Recruit, train, equip leaders for the ministry and to supervise them mobilizing small group members to support church direction and activities.
If you are interested in the Student Pastor position, please send your resume to Rev. Ting Yik Leung firstname.lastname@example.org
Childcare Worker (Part-time)
To ensure a safe, nurturing, welcoming, and consistent environment of caring and learning for all children within Crosspoint Church Orange Kids ministry.
- Care about children. Show delight in leading and caring for children.
- Ability to communicate effectively in Mandarin, Cantonese, or English.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Child supervision skills.
The childcare worker reports to Orange Kids Child Care Coordinator.
- Help provide a safe, secure, and caring environment for children.
- Assist classroom volunteers and engage children in active play and learning.
- Follow all safety procedures and hygiene guidelines, as stated in the Orange Kids Ministry Handbook. Maintain a clean and healthy classroom environment.
- Assist young children in the restroom and perform diaper changing.
- Promptly inform the Childcare Coordinator of parental concerns and accidents and incidents that occur.
- Other duties as assigned by the Children’s Minister and Orange Kids staff member(s).
- Light physical effort.
- Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 10-pounds.
- Requires picking up children up to 50-pounds.
- Crawling and floor activities, standing and walking.
- Cleaning classroom equipment and toys.
- Work environment may involve exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
If you are interested in the Childcare worker position, please send fill out this application, and send it to Pastor Ai Ling. email@example.com