1. Achan attempted to hide his sin from God and others. Is there a sin in your life that you have been hiding and need to confess?
2. What types of sin harm God’s Church as a whole?
3. What are some truths about your identity in Christ that you need to remind yourself of every day? (Some of Pastor Caleb’s examples are below.)
4. Do you usually “conceal” or “confess” sins? Why?
5. Who is someone, besides God, who you can confess your sin to?
-I am a child of God, which means I’m forgiven, loved, and accepted by the King.
-God's will for me today is that I would know Him and listen for His voice as He guides me through every choice I make.
-I have power from the Holy Spirit to break free from sin in my life.
-I do not base my success on my feelings and emotions, but instead on God's promises.