1. The practice of solitude is one that we rarely focus or practice. Why do you think solitude can be a struggle to practice?
2. When God sends us on his mission, we need courage and faith. In what ways are you developing your courage and faith? How can the practice of Solitude help you?
3. Our courage and faith is tied directly to what we believe about God, who He is and what He has done. What aspects of God can help you gain courage and faith?
4. How do you think God is challenging you to respond to his Word today?
5. Schedule a time for you to practice Solitude in the coming weeks. Ask a brother or sister in Christ to help keep you accountable.